Sunlight Flyff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» My Character
GM Application :) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:32 am by Kiki

» Slideshow | I need YOUR help!
GM Application :) EmptyFri May 14, 2010 6:02 am by Kiki

» Sunlight Flyff Rules [English]
GM Application :) EmptyWed May 12, 2010 3:22 pm by Kiki

» Application of juniel
GM Application :) EmptySat May 08, 2010 10:34 pm by junielmark15

» GM Application :)
GM Application :) EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:51 pm by generalpapers

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

GM Application :)

Go down

GM Application :) Empty GM Application :)

Post  generalpapers Sat May 08, 2010 8:51 pm

Sex : Male

Language: Fluent English, Chinese, Japanese

Timezone: +8

I'm pretty much active all day. school's over and my work is really part time. so i can commit at least 6 hours a day =) time i can get online is (GMT +0) 0300- 0600 and 1400~2000 Experience: Have been playing on eflyff since 2005. Had experience being GM in the chinese servers. then moved on to international pservers like templarflyff, mammothflyff and was GM for a decent period of time for Dflyff until the wipe. Made my own pserver but gave up because its too much work trying to get it going (therefore i understand what u guys are going through right now and will do my best to help you guys along)

Why I should be selected? I'm dedicated, friendly (nab-friendly too Wink ), partial, likes to see everyone have fun. And besides that I really like to hold events and have lots of ideas for events. Also I am experienced being a GM, thus learning the ropes shouldn't be too hard. I know all the codes for v14 for now. and have access to v15 files, database etc. I'm also a senior member in forums like ragezone, gamerzplanet etc.

Thanks for reading and I hope you will take my GM application under consideration. Do feel free to contact me through msn for any additional information.

generalpapers

Back to top Go down